• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Love and Eternity Extended Demo Version 1.4.6 (Final)

Electric_man17

Pokemon Fan Game Creator/Helper
Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    WhbQ1vR.jpg

Pokemon Love and Eternity Demo Version 1.4.6 (Final) Download:
    MediaFire
    MEGA

File size: 994.84 MB
    Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Change Log:
    Spoiler:

Plot:
    Spoiler:

Features:​
    • Over 723 Pokemon to obtain.
    • A couple of original Pokemon and other music to listen.
    • Tons of familiar Pokemon Characters from the main Pokemon series games.
    • Last Pokemon message and music.
    Credits:
    Spoiler:

Thanks for playing this Pokémon Fan Game, if you experience any bugs or glitches, please email me at: [email protected]

This is a non-profit Pokemon Fan Game
    Please support the official Pokemon games​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    So I just started the game and noticed a few spelling errors or things you might like to fix.
    Professor Rowan says he's from Shinnoh. Sinnoh?
    Mom says 'I'm sure you'll have lots of fun in your journey'. I'd say 'on' your journey sounds better but that's just me.
    Professor Rowan says he wants you to 'descover' the Pokemon. I presume discover.

It's generally a good idea to remove the starting NPCs from Pokemon Essentials out of the demo unless you would like to give the Player a Celebi or the ability to set flags and variables, especially since talking to the Effort Ribbon Lady in May's house downstairs crashes the game.

Budlore Town looks a bit empty with just the Pokemon Mart, Pokemon Center and Prof. Rowan's lab there. Maybe add a house or two?

Also, it might be nice to have a few patches of grass on Route 601 off to the sides so the player doesn't have to walk through them.

BUG
    If you try to return to Rowan's lab after getting your Pokemon you will be trapped inside forever. The game will freeze and there's no way to get aside from shutting down the game.

Last edited:
    Back