• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen NEED TEPIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerfectKyurem

NEED TEPIG!!!!
Years
  • Hi. I REALLY need Tepig. If you want to trade, my 3DS Friend Code is 2368-4209-0512. I need Tepig because I am going after the shiny Haxorus in the Nature Preserve. You can trade with me through Black, White, or Black 2 and White 2.

Wanted: Tepig
    Offer: Zapdos (From LeafGreen)
    Plz respond as soon as possible! Thx!

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
    Years
  • Hi. I REALLY need Tepig. If you want to trade, my 3DS Friend Code is 2368-4209-0512. I need Tepig because I am going after the shiny Haxorus in the Nature Preserve. You can trade with me through Black, White, or Black 2 and White 2.

Wanted: Tepig
    Offer: Zapdos (From LeafGreen)
    Plz respond as soon as possible! Thx!

hey sorry to burst your bubble but you can't trade over the internet in black 2 or white 2 any more (or any ds games for that matter) i'm afraid you're gonna have to either find a friend to trade in person or buy another game to trade

PerfectKyurem

NEED TEPIG!!!!
    Years
  • Oh... It's Okay @PurpleOrange, and BTW, Do you have a friend Code for a 3DS/2DS (If you have one)? If so, and you please send it to me? Thx. BTW, thanks for letting me know that. I really appreciate it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Locking this up then :) Best of luck finding someone to help.

EkvQs.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back