• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
Okay plasmaniac, you're accepted.
Would you please switch over to team light? If you do we can start immediately.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
*grins*
Have to make a few finishing touches on the first posts.
btw, you guys will be battling...Someone well known.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
Years
By the way, pikakip, I will probably not be able to make my first post until... Thursday, or even Friday. I apologize, but I have a busy two days ahead of me, and I don't want to rush itt and have a suckish postt...

Sorryys, but as soon as I have a free hour or two, I'll be on and writing up something! ;D

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
Years
Hi everyone! :D Pikakip has enlisted me to be the co-owner of the RP, so I will be doing stuff like observing posts and rating them if pikakip is away or anything. Just thought i'd say hi!

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Eh, I probobly should have made that battle last a little big longer. I'll make the later ones longer next time.

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 28, 2012
Okay, my first post is up. I think I overdid it a little, though. I was nervous, so...yeah.

TundraCanine

Shizuku
Years
About the battle, I know it was powered up, but come on man, it was a Cherrim. How do you NOT beat it easily? Everybody else had some actual threat like a Sceptile or Torterra.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
True Tundra, It was a Cherrim, but Cherrim Can be powerful If trained correctly. Mmm, And when you fight somone that has solarbeam, unless they use sunny day, it takes time to charge.

@Megaman765
The battle scene was short, but the two pokemon traded blows. So it wasn't bad.

As soon as Strikit's post is up, We'll move on.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
Mah post is up. =D

I lol'ed when Korbin got grabbed. He's the kind to unhinge his jaw and swallow you whole if you so much as touch him, but he's in a really good mood right now so he'll let her get away with it.

Back