• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen POKEDEX COMPLETION

Status
Not open for further replies.

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh
Years
  • I really want to go to the nature preserve, and these are the pokemon i need to see-
    buneary, tepig, emboar, vullaby, and thats it. i hav white 2, and none of my friends have any pokemon games, so if anyone has spares of these, can u pls trade with me? danks in advance

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Unfortunately Wi-Fi trading in these games is now disabled :( You will need to meet up with someone in real life to trade with as only wireless trading works.

My best thought is (sorry not sure of your age) to go on Facebook and check out local Pokemon groups. With Pokemon Go's popularity you are more likely to find local Pokemon groups than before so that's a positive. Or if you're a little young you could ask your parents to ask on behalf of you.

Otherwise the only thing you can do is buy a spare game :( I however do think that it's pretty awful that there's no way to really complete it without another game.

With that said though - feel free to discuss the games while you're here in this section though!
    EkvQs.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back