• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon World] The Mouroa Region

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • Pseudo Legendary Pokemon Info:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Total Pokemon: 137
    Total Old Pre/Evolution: 16
    Total Legendary/Mythical Pokemon: 17

Total Number of Each Type:
    Spoiler:

I am sorry that I did not get many ghost types. I had a terrible time trying to figure out how to come up with ghost pokemon that would match the region, but I just couldn't come up with any good ideas. If not for Rowlet's line, I wouldn't be able to use anything for ghost other than the 1 and that was an idea from the movie "Where the Red Fern Grows" when they called a raccoon a ghost raccoon because it would always disappear in a tree.

Originally I was going to make a few Mega Evolutions, but I don't think I will. Not right now anyway. Maybe after routes.

Routes will be next. Need to find pictures that would match each route. It shouldn't take as long as the pokemon did. There is a ton of areas in Mouroa Region, so I do not know 100% how long it would take. I will probably not go into specifics on what pokemon you would find. I may just list types you could expect to see in each area.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Hello everyone! I have returned once again with the ending of the RP. Routes will be split in half. If there is room, all 44 routes will be on this one post. Then I will moves to caves and forests as well as other POI's. The I will finish with cities and towns.

Originally I was going to post pictures for each route and although I am sure I could, it would take a lot of work and a lot of photos.

Just a reminded, Mouroa has seasons just like Unova. Each routes takes 1 to 3 days to travel unless otherwise stated.

Routes 1 - 22:
    Spoiler:

Routes 23 - 44:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Forests, Lakes, Caves, and Points of Interest Part 1:

(Note: Forgive me if names are not consistent. I made a mistake last week and had to fix it several times.)

Spoiler:

Forests, Lakes, Caves, and Points of Interest Part 2:

Spoiler:

Forests, Lakes, Caves, and Points of Interest Part 3:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Hey everyone. This will be my last post before I consider Mouroa finished, I have done a lot of work on it already and it took a lot longer than I expected it to.

I have come to the decision to not make a descriptions for every city and I am just going to do small things for some. If I did, it would end up being like the forests in the last part.

Anyway... Let's finish this.

Pinab City - This city is considered the capitol of Mouroa. It contains 3 large stadiums and multiple parks for sport activities. 1 is like a colosseum where most battle tournaments takes place, as well as racing on the outsides of the fields. The other is a massive indoor arena for some battles as well as contests and showcases. And the last is much smaller, but is used for most major sport events. It has a large pool area used for water sports and It also has a gym and university.

New Enigma City - Is considered the secondary capitol of Mouroa, even though it is much larger and much more advanced than Pinab City. The final contests and tournament take place here before the Royal Court starts to dwindle down trainers.

Village Ranches - Most of this are farm based and will have contests suited toward agriculture.

Cities - Most cities will have a gym and probably an arena for battles. They are basically smaller version of Pinab City like most would think.

Towns - Most towns will only have 1 or 2 things. Most will have at least a gym, but they are more suited for smaller competitions.

Villages - Usually only have 1 thing going on at any given time. They may get more crowded during winter storms or anything like that, but for most of the time, people don't usually travel there to compete in anything. They travel through one to get to towns or cities. Some villages will have special events such as Flying Type Pokemon Battles.

Alright guys. That is all for this region! In time I plan to do at least 2 more regions based in the Florida area and Islands and possible Great Lakes or Alaska. Possibly a region inspired by both lakes and Alaska. However I want to hold of on that a while until we know what we are getting in Alola USUM.

As for my next project, I will be returning to Unova to make a third return taking part a few years after BW2. For a teaser, i will be adding new areas if I can and there will be new Unovian forms. I also really want to add a few new pokemon that are similar to Sawsbuck and Deerling.

In time, I am hoping to write a story in this region, but I really want to write one in Unova right now.

Last edited:
    Back