• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • I am WarsawGecko, though I am neither Polish nor reptilian (as far as I know). I'm basically a world traveler, having visited 100 countries as of this year. Iraq being #100 back in March. I have written several books, all geared toward kids since I have much younger brothers.

I joined the community only recently with the main intent to release my Electrum Version. The reason being is originally, it was meant to be a birthday present for my middle brother who would have been eleven years old today. We lost him two years ago and there are still no answers as to what really happened, there is no closure to this day. Perhaps it sounds silly but I wanted to release it to honor his memory in some way...

First Pokemon game I ever played was Emerald, right as the 4th generation was about to release. But I was around when Red&Blue first came to the US and the craze began.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there WarsawGecko! Welcome to PC! You sound incredibly well travelled and I have to admit I'm a little jealous! In fact, you seem very well accomplished in general. That's very inspiring. :)

I'm sorry to hear about your brother, but I think honoring his memory with a game you developed personally is such a wonderful way to express your appreciation for him — and definitely not silly at all! I bet you're a very good big brother.

Best of luck to you in your projects! I hope PC can give you the resources and tools you need to create something incredible.

Back