• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Meteor 2 [v1.3.12]

Years
  • Is there a way to get Luxio with the Reckless ability? I've tried catching them in the wild and can only find ones with Intimidate and Rivalry. I got an ability capsule from Eevee and it will only change it to either Intimidate or Rivalry. I'm not sure if I'm just unlucky or if I'm supposed to get the ability in some other way.

Oh and Shuppet with Poison Heal still gets damaged when it gets poisoned out of battle instead of not getting damaged at all. Don't know if that was intended or not.

Thanks in advance! This game has been really enjoyable so far :)

Thanks for playing my game! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far.

Regarding Luxio, that was an error on my part. I just updated the game so Reckless should now replace Rivalry as an ability for it and Luxray.

Regarding Shuppet, Pokemon with Poison Heal used to take damage outside battle. I have now updated the Poison mechanics so you don't take Poison damage outside battle like in the newer generations. This applies for all Pokemon, regardless of ability. The new download contains these changes.

Years
  • Release update (1.3.10)!

Main changes:
    - Fixed the Swirlix glitch in Meiji Shores
    - Fixed the end of demo cutscene
    - Added over a dozen new move tutors
    - Expanded move tutor eligibility
    - Tweaked some NPC rosters again
    - Reduced background music levels so it shouldn't be as loud

Years
  • Release update (1.3.12)!

New changes:
    - added a fast mode (press 'S' to toggle)
    - adjusted some NPC rosters to help with level scaling
    - changed the roads in Hino Town
    - changed some of the tiles in Fuso City to make it look a bit better
    - changed Chiba, Oakley, and mobster sprites
    - changed some dialogue
    - fixed tileset errors
    - reduced the prices of all the Repels

1.3.11 changes:
    - nerfed Kirika, Chief Beef (2), Denali, and a few Ace Trainer battles
    - Overhauled the South Fuso map tiles
    - Changed items in Route 403 and Route 404
    - Added new items such as Frost Ball and Artisan Powder, that can be bought in the Downtown Mall
    - Aqua Jet is now a Move Tutor move (replacing Autotomize)
    - Bubble is now 40BP
    - "Adventure" in the intro screen is replaced with "Backstory"
    - Main rival sprite is changed
    - Ability changes: Zubat (Rattled), Golbat (Poison Touch), Crobat (Poison Touch), Snorunt (Ice Scales), Glalie (Ice Scales)
    - fixed Poison Touch glitch

Years
  • I am! I've just decided to completely overhaul and redo almost the entire game from scratch (including maps, tilesets, trainer rosters, and so many more changes) and make improvements based off of feedback that I have received. I'll have a new release hopefully before summer of this year, as the new release will include the next few chapters of the story. Thanks for asking.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm not gonna lie.. it looks good.. just wondering why a Demo is 2g lol.. the biggest FULL game I've played is only 1.6g..
    I mean I'm still downloading it to test, I see your doing an overhaul at the moment, so I'll play it lightly.
    Hope all is going well.

Years
  • Hey, thanks for checking it out! Hope you're enjoying it so far.
    The reason for the demo's large file size was that I had been using really large music files. I have since corrected this; the overhauled version is currently less than half the size!

Everything's going pretty well right now. The region should look a lot better, the level scaling issues have been resolved, and I am starting work on the next chapter.

Years
  • Hey, quick update since I haven't posted on here for a while. The official release of Fuso's Meteor (Meteor 2's successor) will be delayed until November. I have fallen a little behind on the progress due to real life work commitments. The official release will have 4 new chapters, continuing where Meteor 2 left off. As mentioned before, the graphics have been largely overhauled, the maps should look better, and level-scaling issues have been fixed.

Additionally, I will be updating the game to Essentials 19.1 which will make the game run smoother. I would also like to have the game beta tested before official release (anyone interested, please let me know). Because all of this will take time, I felt I'd rather delay the release instead of releasing a half-finished inferior product. Sorry for the delay, but I hope you will be excited for what's in store in Fuso's Meteor. I know I am!

Thanks for all the support! 😁

Years
  • sorry for super late reply, i've been busy with irl work.

charmander is currently not available. in fact, the only starters that are able to be caught in the game thus far are the Sinnoh starters as well as the starter Eevee you receive. that said, this may change the in the future as the game progresses. thanks for asking.

Years
  • Bad news: the new demo for Fuso's Meteor is still not ready for release :/

Good news: I am putting the finishing touches to the last town of the demo. One more route, a ton of eventing, and then the conversion to v19.1 - then I will be ready for a closed beta release. 😁

Years
  • Is it possible to download the README.txt without having to download the 2 GB of the game? I read that it listed gameplay changes, but they are not in the presentation.

Years
  • Hey! I just added the README.txt as a separate download link, so you can view it without downloading the full game. It is in the original post, below the game download link. It contains all the gameplay changes up to the latest version of Meteor 2. Thanks for asking! :)

Fuso's Meteor will have further gameplay changes, so when I release that (hopefully sooner than later :P ), I will also put a download link for the README that contains its respective changes. Fuso's Meteor, despite having more content/chapters, will likely end up a size far less than 2GB because I got rid of the 30minute music loops that were in Meteor 2.

Back