• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] The love for Popplio

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
  • I has just started drawing Digital Art on PC for about 1 month, 3 Drawings so far but Popplio x Gible drawing is my favorite out of 3. I would like to share you this drawing and show some love for Popplio, my favorite Starter in Gen 7. How does it look?

gible_x_popplio_by_leondraceus-db1oxoi.png

Years
  • I love your expressions and bubbles! The shine and transparency really sells the look of the bubbles. c:
    Did you do this entirely digitally? How do you feel about this?
    If you just started digital art in the past month, I have to say it looks like an amazing start! It'd be awesome to see more!​

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
    Years
  • I love your expressions and bubbles! The shine and transparency really sells the look of the bubbles. c:
    Did you do this entirely digitally? How do you feel about this?
    If you just started digital art in the past month, I have to say it looks like an amazing start! It'd be awesome to see more!​

Thanks for your comment ^^ I'm happy to hear it from youm, this really motivates me!
    I did it digitally, I use my mom's tablet and draw it by connecting my PC with it with a Drawing App! Other 2 are from doing mouse lining and they look terrible but this one is my favorite so far :D
    Here are other 2:
    Spoiler:

I'm drawing Mega Accelgor concept at the moment :3 Gonna finish it soon

Back