• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Pokemon Firered Intro Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    Hey guys,
    I am new in thes Forum and I don't know where I have to post this question, but I think this is the right place :D

I want to ask if there exists anywhere a patch for the Pokemon Firered (U) Rom, which removes the rival out of the Intro. I mean with that, that you don't have to give him a name.

I searched on google for this, but I only found a thread for the German version on the RomHackersResources board.

It would be very kind, if you can tell me if there is a patch for the english Firered rom.

Greetings,
    FrontierBrainVitalo

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    You're not going to find an answer here, you want the rom hacking section... Go there and post this question

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
  • Nickalooose please just report the post. What you're doing is mini-modding which isn't really welcome here. But you are correct. FrontierBrainVitalo, the section you're looking for is the ROM Hacking section so try posting this somewhere in there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back