• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Wierd bug with double battles?

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    So I have a wild double battle in my game and ive just noticed essentials does some weird stuff when it comes to those battles and I wanted to know if theres a fix to this or if anyone else has this problem.
    basically the pokemon on the left has more priority than the one on the right. so in my battle, I threw a pokeball with the first pokemon, but then the pokemon broke out, so it went to the turn of the second pokemon on the right and I wanted to switch it out. when I tried to switch it out nothing happened and it just went through the turn as if I chose nothing. ive also noticed other times that when youre selecting options with the pokemon on the left you can throw a pokeball, but when you try on the right side it says its impossible to aim. I dont think double battles were always like this but im not sure? I haven't edited anything regarding doubles in essentials either. it just seems like if its a double battle then you should have the same options with both of your pokemon, not just one.

Back