• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Glitch Dimension

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I've had this happen to me oftentimes without even touching the Coin Case - I'm not sure if it's this specific glitch, but my game would sometimes reset at random with this offset palette. I tried playing the game as normal but after a minute it would freeze. When it happened the first few times I was really afraid my game was screwed, but after some more times of this happening I accepted this as something that was normal. There was nothing wrong with my game other than the palette.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Woah that's crazy as! Haha the first time it happened for me I freaked and thought the game was completely stuffed... I can't imagine how it'd be with you unsuspecting lol Hey at least it makes the games more colourful? ;)

Guest123_x1

I don't remember ever finding out about this glitch back when I had the Game Pak cartridges of Gold and Silver (pre-2006), assuming this glitch was even widely known in the early-mid 2000s. As a matter of fact, I didn't know about most of the glitches in Gold/Silver apart from the Pokémon cloning glitch that was widely publicized in gaming magazines during the era of Generation II.

Back