• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newly discovered Pokemon Trademark: PokeTouch

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    So found this on Serebii:

It has been discovered that a new trademark has been registered by Nintendo, GameFreak and Creatures Inc. in Japan. This trademark is for PokéTouch (ポケタッチ), with the trademark being filed on November 14th 2013 and published on December 12th 2013. It's currently unknown what this trademark is for, but if it turns out to be anything pertinent, we'll bring it.

Seems like another spin off is in the works. Right now I'm wondering if its going to be like the Typing game or if we're going to get some mobil version of Pokemon via iPhone/Android market.

I'm definitely interested in what they may have, the name doesn't leave much to discussion imo.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
  • Seeing things like this just make me lol. Do people really scour the net looking for things that are trademarked just so that we can speculate on them? Really? I'd rather wait and find out.

Keep in mind that the bottom screen of the DS is a touch screen though... Nonetheless, an Android/iOS/Smartphone game would be cool.

Back