• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] LF x-exclusives, help me fill my dex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • currently looking for staryu, pinsir, houndoor, lileep, anorith, sawk, clauncher, and xernias!
    i dont care about level or ivs or anything!

i can offer any y-exclusive (if you're looking for some), abomasite, 2 big pearls, dawn stone, everstone, eviolite, leaf stone, metronome, shiny stone, smooth rock, or sun stone!
    if yours is a shiny, i can trade a lv33 shiny golduck, lv30 shiny skorupi, or a lv5 shiny gulpin!

for xernias, i can offer:
    lvl100 event keldeo
    lvl50 virizion
    lvl50 cobalion
    lvl73 yveltal

if your xernias is shiny, i can offer a lvl100 shiny lugia or a lvl100 shiny rayquaza!

sorry for all the text! if anyone can help me, ill honestly give you anything if its fair! ive been searching forever to find these pokes

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy May

Banned
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    I can help you, i think i can do all of them between my games! :3

- I have Staryu & Xerneas on me right now, can catch you a Sawk.

- I also have an extra Claw fossil (Anorith) & Root fossil (LIleep).

.. if you don't mind breeding spit backs i can also do Clauncer, Houndour, & Pinsir quick aswell. :)

so that would cover them all right?

I'm not very active in mainstream anymore so I don't need anything good in return, so junk fodders will be perfect with me. :)

Just happy to help!!!

I can have them all in my Y game for you tomorrow!.... FC: 3711-9599-8103 ... IGN: Joseph

UPDATE:
    - Xerneas (holding Root Fossil), Staryu (holding Claw Fossil), Sawk, Houndour, Clauncher, & Pinsir are in my Y game and ready to go. :)

I'm adding you right now!
    ... and like I said, junk fodders is perfect for me. :)

let me know a good future time we can trade!
    I'm US EST. :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back