• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Results

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
  • Well, Im sorry it's taken a while and there arent realy awards but Ill make cool Text ones ^+^

1st Place
    Zapchu- 1st Place

2nd Place
    Sandra's Chargon- 2nd Place
    Forest Grovyle- 2rd Place

3rd Place
    Igitica- 3rd Place
    Moonlight- 3rd Place

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • wows, I really didn't expect to get anywhere :p *hands over her half of the third to her more deserving master MoonLight. That's better :) Well done everyone!

btw I have only 2 I in my name. :p

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • No,.... you direct linked tothe oekaki... and your art went off the webspace and we couldnt see it... welll it wasnt visible when i and orange judged

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Oh, I see you already judged. I made awards before I lost access to my computer, Atsuji, you can use those. I spent about an hour on them, so they look OK.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • awesome prizes Jedi! I feel so undeserving still of this, but it's so pretty and you've put so much effort into it I'm so going to use it! Thankies so much *still hands over her half to ML and holds on to cool pic*

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Aww... I'm glad you guys liked them. XD I just picked random Anime characters who looked kinda kawaii, I don't even know who half of them are! (I know Rika and Heero, of course, but the other two I'm not sure, I think the girl is Asuka...)

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Really pretty entries already. Jynx's is really sweet ^_^ I like the guy's face, nice effect.The clouds on FG's looks awesome, the clouds look so great, your effort paid off. Awwww a Ho-oh pair. I never really think of Ho-ohs as pairs...maybe cos their legendary. Nice idea ML. Well done you 3 :) tough competition already.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Congradulations, everyone! n.n- Tsuji asked for my opinion in the end too, so I kinda helped. n.n() *giggle* I wish I participated... I could have the cute Rika picture in my signature. ;_;

Tweak

EHHHH O_O; i JUST noticed this thread, i must be blind. *becomes like ruby's mudkip*

i also has the image from the other contest...=O wheee~ i have a signature now. thanks! this contest was quite confusing in the beginning, but it turned out to be fun.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • orange*berry said:
    Congradulations, everyone! n.n- Tsuji asked for my opinion in the end too, so I kinda helped. n.n() *giggle* I wish I participated... I could have the cute Rika picture in my signature. ;_;
    I can make you a pic with that Rika on it if you want, without all the comp stuff... or I can give you the pic I made it from, and you can make it yourself...

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    I can make you a pic with that Rika on it if you want, without all the comp stuff... or I can give you the pic I made it from, and you can make it yourself...

I think I have that same picture laying around in my room somplace, but thank you anyways. n.n-

Back