• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon water

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    hi! i usually appear in the hacking bit, but then i found ot about this. anyway, i gonna make a game called pokemon water. i haven't done anything yet because i'm still downloading rpg maker 2003 and its RTP wich is takin aaageeeeesssss!!!!
    was wandering if i could get any help with stuff.......i knew to rpg 2003.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Pokemon Water doesn't exactly strike me as an ingeneous name, but hey! It works!

The only way you can really find rm2k(3) is through google. Try different places.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    ot really i got two sites that i posted where to get it if you look in the thread where can i downlaod rpg maker 2003 i posted it in there

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    right, i've got rpg maker 2003 now and want to import a picture for the title screen but it keeps saying invalid colour depth. can anyone help me out??? :nervous:

Years
  • I'm sorri, I had that same problem. I just copied one of my other pictures and replaced it with the one which didnt work.

Edit: I just edited it in paint and replaced it i mean

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • You must save it as 256 colors!!! You will get this error unless you reduce color depth!!!

File>Save As...> Drop down menue at bottom (256-Color Bitmap)>Save

That'll do it, but it's short and easy, thererefore by some law of existence the quality is a little screwed up. Some programs don't do this though. Microsoft Picture It! is the one I use.

Back