• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CF1994's Moonlit Alolan Adventure

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Hi guys.

I got both Sun and Moon a couple of days ago. I'm playing Moon version first, since I'm intrigued about Lunala and a few version exclusive mons (Like Drampa and Oranguru).

Day 1: 23/11/16
    Chose the male protagonist and used my abbreviated username as his name, just to make myself known to the world and vast community of Pokémon lovers out there.

I met some really interesting new faces, like Professor Kukui, Hau, and even Lillie!

Although I'm a little worn out on friendly rivals, I'll make one more genuine exception, since Hau at least has an enjoyable personality that certainly lifts the mood of my adventure.

Lillie is as intriguing, yet adorable as I anticipated her to be. Even if she isn't a Pokémon Trainer, the way she looks out for Nebby (Cosmog) is an admirable feat for one inexperienced individual.

My Starter of the region is Popplio, since I like to stick with the underdog of Starter Pokémon.

I also raised Pikipek, Yungoos, Alolan Grimer, Pichu, Grubbin, and Caterpie. Caterpie evolved into Metapod and then into Butterfree, which would give me the upper hand with certain parts of the game, even if it's a mere early-route bug. I'll hold off Grubbin for the time being until I find the spot ripe for evolving a Charjabug. Butterfree has made things a lot easier when it comes to catching Pokémon, since Compound Eyes ensures that Sleep Powder won't miss as much.

I even filled in a good chunk of the Melemele PokéDex. I got that roughly 30% filled.

My first Trial went well. Team Skull seems to be a complete joke, but at least they're an entertaining villain team, especially with how they react when you defeat each grunt in battle.

I finished my adventure in Melemele Island in one day.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Day 2: 24/11/16
    Arrived on Akala Island. I get to partake in three trials this time. Popplio evolved into Brionne by the time I made it to this island.

I was able to obtain a Fomantis, and Pichu evolved just in time before I participated in my second trial.

I found Lana's trial a little difficult, since Totem Wishiwashi is insanely powerful at that point in the game. Using Fomantis, Pikachu, and Butterfree made a huge difference in the end, and thus, gave me the upper hand against that massive boss. Lana certainly likes to throw me off balance, but I caught onto her lie on Kyogre. Despite that, I had some fun with her trial.

Lillie and Hau remain interesting and fun companions respectively. Nice to see Sina and Dexio again, and I got the Zygarde Cube, which allows me to gather Zygarde Cells and Cores. Sina gave be a bit of trouble initially, but I prevailed through her battle in the end.

I even met and defeated Gladion. He reminds me of Silver, just a little bit.

Before partaking in Kiawe's trial, I caught a female Salandit on my first try. I raised a Growlithe beforehand, before deciding to replace him with Salandit.

Kiawe's trail was certainly a test, but my observations skills were good, and I prevailed in the end. Salazzle wasn't too much of a hassle, since I had the Waterium Z equipped on my Brionne. Since it learned Bubble Beam by that point, it made the fight a lot easier.

Yungoos eventually evolved into Gumshoos, but I boxed him to reserve room on my team. I will need.

My Team so far:
    -Brionne
    -Butterfree
    -Pikachu
    -Fomantis
    -Grimer
    -Salandit

Back