• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Ash

Lonely
Years
  • Pokemon Sprial is totally new,New action new player and New events.The battle between humans and Rokemon begins soon.

snapshotofsprial9mu.png

pokemonsprial9qw.jpg

Last edited:

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
    Years
  • HAhAHAHA dude did you take that photo with your web cam lol i beleve there is a Prtscn button on your keyboard mate XD

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
  • This is completely mince, it should be closed unless more screenshots or even a little bit of description of the storyline.

Anyway, could this person at least give more of what is expected of this game?

Otherwise could a MOD please close this?

Dark Ash

Lonely
    Years
  • The final name of this game is Final Emblem Saga.If you know all the pokemon but you don't know of this game story.If you laugh at this Final Emblem Sage you are wrong.The gameboy version pokemon and other system games idea has been add but in a Rpg game.The story begins this a game.
    beginninglevel6xj.png

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • How is that a story?
    COULD A MOD PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD?
    Edit: I understand the story now!!! Tell me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like a fangame I heard of two years ago, where the world's Pokemon population has gone out of control, thus making people start to shun them, thus beginning a war between people and Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    This is the most putrid weirdest farthest thing from pokemon I have ever seen any newbie create. You should have actually done something before posting. This doesn't even look like a game. If they made a game dev joke section on this forum your game would be at the top! lol !!!!!

Anyway. I think you should work on it a little more before actually releasing it to a forum. One. This is not a pokemon game and two it doesn't look ready.

I think it would be best for both you and the game if a mod closes this. When you are ready maybe then create a thread for it.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • Hey, it's not all bad! It has a creative story. Don't say things like that, you'll make him feel like there's no point for making a fangame!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I am just saying the truth. He should try harder and do a little more work. It looks like he opened rmxp and just started doing stuff. You have to actually put a little work into it before releaseing it.

Here. I'll even help you. When you import stuff you need to left click the pic to make it transparent so the white box doesn't appear around it. Thats a newbie problem I had.

Also. I recommend creating a game with the default rescources. You are stretching way to far for a first fan game. Start small to end up big. I did the same thing and am now creating a real pokemon fan game. Dont worry. the newbie stuff will go away with learning.

Dark Ash

Lonely
    Years
  • Final Emblem

Here is the story, A young boy name Randolph and his friend start there journey to Aphia city to train. The Elite warriors has Seria shaking under there foot.Now all pokemon are has capture in this plot.When the heroes got there finally got there.The story continue through out the game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back