• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How can I remove the intro Nidoran?

Years
  • Hello Guys, can someone tell me how I can remove the Nidoran and
    the Pokèball animation from Oak's intro?
    If i can do that with UnLz-GBA can someone tell me the numbers?
    Thank you very much !

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
    Years
  • You can't remove an animation by changing some sprites. That's literally not how images work, and those "numbers" are called Offsets -_-

What I did once was use an empty Pokemon slot, made the whole sprite a singular colour for transparency, and what is left is the animation and the cry (the cry can be edited). That's as far I'm pretty sure that you can go with 'removing' the introduction Nidoran.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    What I did once was use an empty Pokemon slot, made the whole sprite a singular colour for transparency, and what is left is the animation and the cry (the cry can be edited). That's as far I'm pretty sure that you can go with 'removing' the introduction Nidoran.

But that does not affect the animation. The animation shows a PokéBall breaking open, a sprite being shown, and a sound being played. Making the image transparent and the sound silent doesn't remove them, just makes them empty, which is not the same thing.

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
    Years
  • But that does not affect the animation. The animation shows a PokéBall breaking open, a sprite being shown, and a sound being played. Making the image transparent and the sound silent doesn't remove them, just makes them empty, which is not the same thing.

I understand that it would make them empty, and that you cannot remove the animation, but I was saying that's as far as 'removing Nidoran' goes, is covering it up with a different sprite.

Back