• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Acanthite Promotional Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
  • Occasionally, Promo cards will be released in line with coinciding events relating to the Acanthite project.

1st Batch:
    Frondilo, Kindlejou and Reptide have been released as promo cards in line with the launch of the Acanthite TCG Base Set series. These are holofoil prints of their base set counterparts featuring the Promo star and a Promo card AC number.

Last edited:

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • Awesome stuff. I haven't actually had a look at Acanthite's new starters yet. Reptide is my favourite. The art looks very Sugimori-ish too. Nice job! *goes to check Acanthite's updated Pokédex*

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2009
    Awesome cards. The starters are quite cute, and I was looking over your list of new Pokemon... WOW, very original and fun. Thumbs up.

Years
  • Love the new starters. The art is also very "expertish/official" looking. Kindlejou is the cutest one out of all of them. Sugimori would be proud!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • 1. No reviving threads over a month old. (This is many months old.)

2. We have a Tutorials Thread if you'd like to browse through it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back