• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Elite Battle System

Years
  • Hello guys. Uhm I have a big problem. I am using the Elite Battle system from Luca but i
    deleted the project by accident. So I opened my backup folder but i just realized
    that I took the backup before i was using the Elite battle system. So has someone
    the scripts for the elite battle system? I have been searching on google quite a lot but didn't
    find anything... Thanks for any help!

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Hello guys. Uhm I have a big problem. I am using the Elite Battle system from Luca but i
    deleted the project by accident. So I opened my backup folder but i just realized
    that I took the backup before i was using the Elite battle system. So has someone
    the scripts for the elite battle system? I have been searching on google quite a lot but didn't
    find anything... Thanks for any help!

Just use Google and you will find this.

And pay attention to install 'Scripting Utilities' on the top of other scripts.

Last edited:
    Back