• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You get one spinoff idea! What will it be?

PB

creation hero
Years
  • So... Corcoro leaks reveal that a new short spin-off for the anime is releasing soon. They're taking submissions for ideas, and one lucky submission will be the chosen one. What character, pokemon, or location would you have this spinoff start with? :D
    It can be a movie too!

Personally, I'd love to see more of Sawyer's journey ^^

Years
  • May's journey for me.
    She has not appeared in so long. It would be great if it's her. As for the location, probably Sinnoh. I would like her to have a new entire Pokemon team.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Also wanting to see May's journey, other than that the biggest thing I've wanted to see is something like what Twilight Wings is doing, just world building the Pokémon universe a little better outside of watching only what Ash sees. I'd like to see that with even more regions, to be honest.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I'd like it if we were to get a short series focusing on what Ash's previous travelling companions and rivals are up to. Everyone except Misty and Brock. They've gotten enough spotlight. They could do an episode on May & her rivals, an episode on Dawn and her rivals, and episode on Iris (not like anyone cares) and what she's up to, and etcetera. I'd love to see what people like Zoey and Nando have been up to, though. We NEVER see the rivals again, except maybe Gary, once their season is over... so it'd be nice to get some short series like "Pokemon Rivals" to go alongside Pokemon Journeys.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Um, hell yea??

A spin-off with a lot of the supporting cast in different regions, with animation rivaling Twilight Wings....

Imagine the power.

Back