• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Dubbed] Which soundtrack is that?

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2020
    In last episode of Diamond and Pearl "Memories are made of bliss" (English dub), after Team Rocket is sent off flying when Dawn tries to console Piplup, there plays a piano tune right before the scene of Dawn's home is shown. Shazam doesnt know which tune is that, do you? I would love to listen to the complete version of that tune. Can anyone help?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • In last episode of Diamond and Pearl "Memories are made of bliss" (English dub), after Team Rocket is sent off flying when Dawn tries to console Piplup, there plays a piano tune right before the scene of Dawn's home is shown. Shazam doesnt know which tune is that, do you? I would love to listen to the complete version of that tune. Can anyone help?

If it is the same song I am thinking of, which did play at the end of DP. It was the song that was in the first episode as well as in 20th Movie.

It is called Tears After the Cloudy Weather. Type that in on youtube with the name, and it should come up

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2020
    No I wasn't talking about this one (although this one is pretty good. Thanks). I was talking about the music in the background in this video youtu.be/wpVjPDZpqqQ

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • It is called Tears After the Cloudy Weather

Wow i geuss the yankies didn't wanted us to cry, since i just watched this scene on CDA, and i haven't heared that song you mentioned

Still the song played when Misty & Brock part ways with Ash in the japanese version of Master Quest is even more sad

Last edited:
    Back