• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map] NEW INSERTED MAP BLACKOUT ?!?

FireFig

Ignite
Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    I have created a map in adv map 1.92 and I didnt want to replace the old ones so I used the function CREATE AND INSERT

Then I used a warp script to warp from the protagonist indoor to a new house in my NEW MAP that I have inserted.

Then I went ahead to check it BUT the moment I stepped out of the house, the game BLACKED OUT (game freezes)

I presume it has something to do with the no of warps present near the exit of the protagonist house (if I delete, it will it cause any error)

P.S can someone link me to an insert new map without replacing tutorial (coz I am not quite sure if I am doin it right :/

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    Not sure about the issue you're having, but is your question about inserting instead of replacing maps related do you think?

How have you tried to insert them so far?
    Like, tell me the steps you taken

FireFig

Ignite
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    I created a map then I inserted it in a new map bank 3.66 then I used a warp from the protagonist house to the newly inserted map but when I tested the ROM boom blackout

P.S: I got tired of it so I replaced pallet town :/

Back