• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Pearl Nuzlocke Rate My Team [In-Game]

Years
  • So I am currently doing a nuzlocke and I have made a team that I am thinking about bringing to the elite four. I am not sure what to change about the team but I would like suggestions on what to do with it to improve my team. So here is what I have as a general team. (P.S Yes, I am aware that most of the names my suck but that is because this nuzlocke is almost 3 years old.)

Lvl.62 Seeker (Lucario) (M) @ Fist Plate
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Lonely Nature
    - Close Combat
    - Swords Dance
    - Stone Edge
    - Shadow Claw

This is basically my main sweeper and I wanted to take advantage of its Swords Dance so I made it physical. Close Combat is STAB and Shadow Claw and Stone Edge is coverage.

Lvl.62 Sky-Flyer (Staraptor) (F) @ Soothe Bell
    Ability: Intimidate
    Relaxed Nature
    - Fly
    - Double Team
    - Close Combat
    - Return

This is my MVP and best Pokemon in my team. I gave it Return instead of Brave Bird to avoid recoil and Double Team is there for hax. Close Combat is coverage and Fly is my HM.

Lvl.62 Sir.Quakz (Quagsire) (F) @ Quick Claw
    Ability: Water Absorb
    Brave Nature
    - Rain Dance
    - Yawn
    - Earthquake
    - Waterfall

This is my physical tank, I gave it Rain Dance to support Octillery and Yawn for status. Earthquake and Waterfall are there for physical STAB.

Lvl.62 Snowtree (Abomasnow) (M) @ Icicle Plate
    Ability: Snow Warning
    Timid Nature
    - Sheer Cold
    - Giga Drain
    - Ice Shard
    - Blizzard

This is my mixed sweeper. I gave it Giga Drain for a STAB/Recovery Move and Blizzard instead of Ice Beam to abuse its ability. I also gave it Ice Shard for Priority and Sheer Cold is just for lols.

Lvl.62 Octurrent (Octillery) (F) @ Razor Claw
    Ability: Suction Cups
    Gentle Nature
    - Focus Energy
    - Charge Beam
    - Flamethrower
    - Surf

This is most likely my most gimmicky pokemon and it is also there to work as a special sweeper and I am honestly unsure of this pokemon but I think it my be worth a shot and I really wished that it had Sniper but it doesn't. Focus Energy is to increase the critical hit ratio, Surf is STAB, Charge Beam is Coverage/Set-Up and Flamethower is coverage.

Lvl.62 Nickels (Bronzong) @ Mind Plate
    Ability: Levitate
    Impish Nature
    - Toxic
    - Trick Room
    - Psychic
    - Flash Cannon

This is my wall pokemon. I gave it Toxic for stall, Trick Room to abuse the fact that my team is slow and Psychic and Flash Cannon for STAB.

And for replacement options:
    Pokemon In PC: Blissey, Zubat, Pachirisu, Meditite, Ponyta, Kricketune, Machoke, Girafarig, Sneasel, Magikarp and Psyduck

So this is what I got and I appreciate suggestions on Movesets, Items, Levels and other things. So thank you for taking the time of your day to help someone improve their Nuzlocke team. :)

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • I'd say you're fine with this team. Just replace Focus Energy on Octillery, the move is horrible. Put Blizzard/Ice Beam there. You've got most types covered that you'll see in the league, so you'll be fine ;)

Back