• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Hey there guys. I have recently decided to create my own Pokemon game. However I am still new to all of this, so I would like a team of people so that we can work together to create a great game. I myself am good at storyline and im ok at making maps.

Some spots we need filled on the team-
-Artists- Create fakemon. ( I always wanted to make a game with custom pokemon)
-Map builders- These would work with me to get the maps made.
-Storyline- people who would work on the story line with myself.
-Scripting- This is my biggest downfall as when it comes to scripting my mind is blank. We will need a scripter if we want this game to work out.

If anyone is interested, please post here or PM me. You do not have to be a pro, as I myself am no where near pro. Just be able to communicate with others, and have the slightest skill in one of the things I mentioned earlier.

Thank you for reading!

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Recruitment
As of 10/8/11, the Team Recruitment thread was removed. If you care to recruit members to help work on your game, post it in your thread.

Please read the rules before you post threads like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back