• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rom hack Archive

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
  • Its just a little idea that i've been having frequently.

Basicly its a archive of advanced ere rom hacks.

Right now i've got around 70 hacks in the archive and im looking to add more.

Attached is a list of what is already in it. If you know of a rom hack that isn't listed, or a newer version of a already listed hack, then could you give me a link to its thread? (Or upload the ips/aps/ups/whateverpatchisit for me?)

Also, im currently going through pc's archives to locate more rom hacks but yah... a little over 1k threads will take a while to check.

Anyway, I intend to release the archive once it reachs 100 hacks. If you see your hack on the list and wish for it to be removed then pm me with a link to its thread and i'll remove it from the archive and instead include a link to its thread.

The only real requirement is that the hack be in english, or the majority of it be in english. No real requirements other then that.

As for why I am making this archive. A lot of great hacks are no longer obtainable any more. Im hoping to prevent that from occuring ever again.

Edit - List updated, not much diffrence.

Edit 2 - Download for the archive. Hacks included are the same from the below list.

Edit 3/4 - And yet again the download was deleted. Meh, I'll toss new links up whenever i remember to.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    Just letting you know, but ShadowAmethyst and DarkViolet is the same project. I can confirm this because I'm the creator of DarkViolet, which was originally called ShadowAmethyst.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • PC really needs to do something about telling members when there topics get approved. I waited a couple of days for this to get approved and then figured it wouldn't.

I'll include both versions though. I'l make a note of that, somewere.

Currently updating the archive with uodated hacks. Hopefully I'll have the archive uploaded sometime tomarow or the day after.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Finished orginizing the archive. The first archive will be up this time tomarrow (If i remember)

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Great, hotfile deleted it due to 'copyright' infringement. I highly doubt that it was, since i highly doubt that PC would knowingly have a entire section dedicated to downloading 'copyrighted' works.

Some idiot on here must have assumed 'oh noes, upload not using pc's upload system, must be copyrighted'

So yah, it'll be a couple days before i can reupload it. I'll try tossing it up on a couple of other sites as well.

BrainChord

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    Thanks! You mind if I use this for my upcoming ROM Hacking site? I'ma want to archive all of them and this is a good start :D

Back