• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokémon Gear of Time is recruiting! Rework of Pokémon Gear And Steel (Discontinued)

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Pokémon Gear of Time is recruiting! Rework of Pokémon Gear And Steel (Discontinued)

Introduction:
    Hello hello, I don't want to waste my time. Here is what I have to offer:

Story:
    (So you remember the old story? well forget it because it is trash! Now here is something better):
    In this game, you will follow a classic adventure and will have to thwart the plans of an organization that has infiltrated the regional government in order to gain access to a top-secret project that has the potential to alter the course of reality itself! With this power, they wish to restore the region to a time of chaos.

Back Story Of The Region:
    A long time ago, the people of the Region of Fondra was happy, but one day, someone did something unforgivable, and to punish this person, the gods decided to open a portal to nothingness. By now, things have more or less returned to normal, and this event has become largely forgotten...

Of course it doesn't look like much but don't worry it will be much more developed in-game.

A brand new region:(yes)
    The new region is called "Fondra".

(This region is in the rework.)

Regional Form:
    There will be a lot of regional forms in the game, and of course there will be a lot of unnecessary regional form.

Pokémon Gear of Time is recruiting! Rework of Pokémon Gear And Steel (Discontinued)

Regional Form Concept Art:

(Made By Nos Fire)

Position Recruiting:

- Spriters: I really need to have someone in this position to do regional form or more.

- Writer: Having people in this position will be excellent in making the story a masterpiece.

- Mapper: If you ever want to put my 6 years of experience on RPG Maker to shame.

- Beta Tester: Having a lot of beta tester will help a lot in improving the game.

Screenshots Of The Rework:
    By the way you can play the game here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=444230

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Method Of Contact:
    The only way to contact me is, to join me on my official server.
    https://discord.gg/Fy5cabRNmY
    (Or you can just reply to this post idk)

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day.
    - CelestialFearow​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Hey, I modified everything, because I didn't like what I had done before. So please read what i wrote. And please join my server i really need writer.

Giratina Musics

Road to Polyglot
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    do you also need someone who can make good stats that make sense or someone to balance stuff like moves etc, bc that are things people most of the times forget while its an essential part of a good fan game. if not its ok

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    do you also need someone who can make good stats that make sense or someone to balance stuff like moves etc, bc that are things people most of the times forget while its an essential part of a good fan game. if not its ok

I don't know I don't think it will be useful

Giratina Musics

Road to Polyglot
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    trust me it might look like it isnt needed, but a good percentage of games dont have that and thats negative bc they just throw some random stats, while not doing a full rechearch and just make stats and moves what fit the mons but they dont look at if a move is not broken or not.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    trust me it might look like it isnt needed, but a good percentage of games dont have that and thats negative bc they just throw some random stats, while not doing a full rechearch and just make stats and moves what fit the mons but they dont look at if a move is not broken or not.

So if i understand correctly you want to join the team as a balancer?

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Ok so i recently added new screenshots, please watch and tell me what you think.
    Also now i'm recruiting Beta Testers to test when i release the first beta.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Hi, I haven't updated this stuff for a while so here are some new features...
    To start, a demo came out. If you want to play you can access it from this post!
    And also I have concept art for regional form.

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2023
    Hey there, are you still looking for mappers, if you are I would gladly help.

Back