• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Project Layout

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2023
    I'm planning to make my own Kanto-FR rom hack but I'm waiting until my new laptop gets here, until then I'm using my old one to familiarized myself with some of the hack tools.

But I've been thinking what would be the best way to start things off?

I mean once I download the FR rom should I download the CFRU along with that DPE? Cause one of the things I want to do is expand the dex and add some Kanto forms to other regions Pokemon. (I'm also waiting for a drawing tablet so that I can take a shot at making my own.)

After that I want to add new characters, events and areas.

Ex- Mew popping up every now and then, with you eventually chasing it down to catch it.
    Combining the Pokecenter and Mart together and replacing the marts with maniac shops that offer a variety of goods.

I've been messing with PGE and for some reason whenever I messed with one trainer's team it somehow carried over to the next trainer.

I would really appreciate all and any advice.

Back