• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Concept: Rom Hack Idea: "Pokemon Cheating Red"

CosmikChao

Spinda Fan
Years
  • Hello! My name is CosmikChao, Cosmik for short, or Chao, whichever one you prefer!

I'm a big fan of Rom Hacks and coding, so I've recently been playing a bunch of them and thinking of the type of Rom Hack I would want to make!

Basically, you know how people will sometimes accuse the Pokémon AI of "cheating?" perhaps by doing a move that's super effective on the Pokémon they switched in, even though the AI theoretically should not have done that? People like to say it's cheating, when it's moreso just bad luck.

Well, I wanna make a Rom Hack were basically, the AI does cheat! Whether it be constantly spamming full restores, having their Pokémon be able to carry multiple different items, or just simply having a Pokémon that can counter any Pokémon on the player's team. That's my basic idea for now, at least, it obviously might go through some tweaking.

Back