• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gone Challenge

✎ BlueFoxCreations

Developing Pokémon Alibi
Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2017
    The Gone Challenge

⁂ The Gone Challenge ⁂

INTRO
    This challenge is based on the Gone series by Michael Grant. I have tried the best I can to make this similar to the books, so here goes!

RULES:
    The FAYZ, everyone over 15 is Gone.
    • Once a pokémon evolves for the final time, it must be permanently boxed or released.
    i.e: Ivysaur becomes Venusaur, the pokémon must then be boxed.
    Some kids have powers
    • You may have two pokémon in your party that can learn a move with an attack power above 100. This move can not be forgotten, and must be acquired as soon as possible. You need at least one of these pokémon, and must it must be caught, and have its 'power' before the eighth gym.
    'How are you eating?' replaced 'How are you?'
    • After the second gym, you can not use any natural occurring methods of healing your pokémon.
    i.e: berries.
    Shops became empty
    • After the fifth gym, economy falls and you may only use pokémon centres to heal your pokémon. However, anything found on the ground, (potions etc.) can be used.
    Human Crew
    • Pokémon with supernatural powers can not battle alongside normal pokémon.
    i.e: When battling alongside Lucas/Dawn against the team galactic grunts, you can not use your supernatural pokémon, unless they are forced to battle.
    Everyone needs to work
    • A pokémon must be assigned a job, here is a list of jobs and their roles.
    Spoiler:

Some citizen rules
    • No HM slaves. You have no need.
    • No hacking/cheating in pokémon.
    • You may not use/catch legendary pokémon. If a legendary is required to be caught, you must box it as soon as possible.
    • If it is really necessary, you may trade in a pokémon to take a job, however this pokémon can not hold anything.

CHALLENGE LEVELS
    Easy -
    Normal rules apply.
    Normal -
    After the first gym, you can not use berries, and after the third gym, you may only use the pokémon centre.
    Hard -
    You may not use any healing items at all, starting from after the first gym (or straight away if you want)
    Abnormal -
    Above rules apply, any pokémon fainted is dead.
    Apocalyptic -
    Above rules apply, blackout is game over, and you can only catch one pokémon per route.

SIGN-UP
    Username:
    Game:
    Challenge Level:

MY SIGN-UP
    Username: CDChaser
    Game: Platinum
    Challenge Level: Normal

CHALLENGERS
    Spoiler:

CHAMPIONS
    Spoiler: