• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Trainer Card sprite question

Prince Cale

What's this? An encore performance?
Years
  • Hey guys! I'm trying to make my own personal version of a perfected Johto experience (ala Master Quest: Johto/HGSS Golden Edition, but since I can't get that patch to work, I'm working on my own personal version of it that I might release for other people who haven't been able to get Master Quest: Johto/HGSS Golden Edition to work) but currently, I'm having an issue with the trainer card sprite.

Although I've replaced the image using Tinke, saved the new version, and tested it, the sprite itself is still it's default sprite.

The files I edited were in a/0/4/9, file name 9_44.RGCN. Here's an image to show proof of editing, and the in-game result.

dctf6yl-886cb92a-bb5e-49bf-b440-6067414982ea.png

Any tips on why it's doing this/what I'm doing wrong would be greatly appreciated!

Also, sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place.

Back