• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need a new team.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2015
    I need help creating a new team. My current team includes a (lvl. 100) Primal Groudon, with Eruption, Earthquake, Precipice Blades, and Solar Beam, with only Attack SP Training. I also have a:
    (lvl. 100) Rayquaza - Dragon Ascent, Hyper Beam, Draco Meteor, and Outrage. It had Speed and Attack SP Training.
    (lvl. 69) Infernape - Close Combat, Acrobatics, Flame Charge, and Flame Wheel. It was trained in mainly Speed, and some Defence.
    (lvl. 52) Metagross - Meteor Mash, Bullet Punch, Iron Defence, and Zen Headbutt. It was trained in defence, and a little HP
    (lvl. 60) Absol - Psyco Cut, Night Slash, Swords Dance, and Slash. It was trained in all Attack, and some speed. The moves are not changing, because they are a referance to an absol in the Absolite Chronicals.
    (lvl. 77) Gallade - Psyco Cut, Magic leaf, Close Combat, and Flase Swipe. It was traooned in all speed an attack.
    They all have Mega Evolution stones, except for the Infernape, and the Absol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2015
    This is an extremely vague request. Tell us what kind of team you're looking to make, whether you want to include any of these Pokemon in that team, whether you want to base your team around a single Mega evolution, etc.

Back