• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nallanator's New Trade Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    HELLO, fellow Trainers!

I've been using trade forum sites such as this one for about a year or so, but I'm not posting my first-ever PokeCommunity trade shop! It isn't too extensive, but I hope it catches some interest. Also, I finally reached the Battle Resort in Alpha Sapphire version & met w/ the IV-checker at the Pokemon Center there. So, I figured I'd finally offer a boat-load of my Pokemon up for trade, as their perfect IV's have finally been confirmed!

Some disclaimers I'd like to mention, first:

- Please stay away from using inappropriate or offensive language (including what are generally considered to be cuss words). This will help uphold a friendly, professional demeanor for the forum, as well as the PokeCommunity community (what a mouth-full of words, right?).
    - Every Pokemon I offer will have an English name.
    - EM refers to "egg moves," & HG/SS refers to "HeartGold/SoulSilver."
    - Many of the Pokemon I'm offering were not originally caught or bred by me. With that in mind, I don't expect your offers to have originated from you, either. But I'll try to list as many details as I'm aware of for every Pokemon.
    - Only perfect IV stats will be listed as numbers (i.e. "31"). Each Pokemon's perfect IV stats will be listed in this manner: 31/31/xx/xx/31/31 (for HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Speed, respectively).
    - Take a breath & have fun. These Pokemon games continue to help individuals such as ourselves escape from the stresses & pressures of our daily, adult lives, & helps us to relive the nostalgia of our childhood. So, please embrace that opportunity & enjoy the trades & battles you partake in.

Now that I've rambled on for a while already, here's the Pokemon that I've got available for trade!

Kanto Region:

Spoiler:

Johto Region:

Spoiler:

Hoenn Region:

Spoiler:

I'm a big fan of collecting & using Pokemon that have been bred or caught in special Poke Balls (especially Apricorn Balls, as Gold/Silver/Crystal were my favorite generation of games, as a kid). However, what I'm looking for the most are the following English Pokemon (*'ed Pokemon are what I'm REALLY interested in trading for):

Looking For:

Spoiler:

The variety isn't too extensive, but I hope it's appealing to you. Feel free to leave offers, & I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back