• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Opal

How well is this project looking?

• Brilliant

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Good

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Not so good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rubbish

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    until now, your project looks quite good :)
    i hope there's soon a beta version for download, i'll check this thread from now on reguarly!!;)

Waudby

Thanks Bushido, maybe a beta in 2months maybe sooner or maybe later.

Waudby

Ive been using sphere since about november thats all. I recommend sphere to anyone new who is lookin to make games its hard at first but overall it makes games more custom. No updates atm sorry been busy sorting things out.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    waudby ofcourse i still want to help you and i have alot of experence mapping kanto also i will talk to you next time ur on MSN ok

Waudby

Yeah ok Spike i appreciate the help as u can c im busy doing the scripting. So i have know time to map. I was also lookin for some1 to sprite a few things. Please PM me about the job!

Waudby

Hopefully some more screens soon as im free from coursework and stuff! Hooray!

Just a colourful save system for now im now workin on the load system but its not as easy as people think!! If anyone out there wants to help me with a small piece of scripting just say and ill include u in the team!

Waudby

Sorry to double post as no one else has. Sorry theres been no new screens lately that will change soon. Im now working on my animated inrto and also getting some important mapping and event making done

Waudby

(Not permanment)

Some of these screens were taken using sphere and not using the print screen butoon.

Comments please!!
    Btw if i keep going at this rate i will have a tiny (and it is tiny) demo out in like 2 weeks. But there will only be a certain amount available there will be battles but only trainers battles but dont expect anythin brilliant it will only have one attack and unless i figure it out soon no ai. If anyone is willing to hep me please PM. No items or Pokemon so obviously no pokedex, i just wanna show a little story line. Some of these screens are hinting at a slight bit of story, obviously the bit about moving.

Last edited:

Waudby

cheers yuoaman. I appreciate all the support people have givenme especially sylph so far as he has made the banner for the game also gave me ideas for the battle system

Waudby

Because i have to find a way around it. Im still searching for it im rewriting the menu for it soon so maybe i can do it then.I still have a lot of work left to do on the battle system neways.

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
  • you need to work in columns in the menu

my javascript isn't good, but this is how it need to look like.
    Code:
    // simple setup
    var window_style = GetSystemWindowStyle();
    var commands = new Array();
    var columns = 1
    var width = window_style.width / columns
    var font = GetSystemFont();
    // window x, y, width, height
    var x = 0
    var y = 0
    var width = 200
    var height = (commands.lenght/columns).round * 32 + 32
    windowstyle.drawWindow(x, y, width, height)
    for (var i = 0, i < commands.lenght, i++)
    {
      var x = 4 + i % columns * 64
      var y = 4 + i / columns * 32
      font.drawText(x,y, commands[i]);
    }
    just mess with it, there are probably loads of errors

Waudby

lol thanks blizzy cant test it yet my bros still isting crap on ebay lol. but ill try it soon. thanks exteradude ill try to keep it up

Deano Beano

Games Creater
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2007
    where is the game to downloaf

Where can i download the games from cos it look realy coo

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back