• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] The Other Side of the Pokéball - 3D MMORPG with real-time combat

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    887435_logo_512x512.png
    Discord server

Have you ever wondered how Pokémon battles would look like in real-time? Well, look no further, The Other Side of the Pokéball offers that and much more!

~Features~
    Spoiler:

~Plot (wild Pokémon)~
    Spoiler:

~Screenshots~
    Spoiler:

~Planned Features~
    Spoiler:

~We're recruiting:~
    Spoiler:

~Credits~
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Approved; please remember to keep an up-to-date credits list.

It may prove useful to embed your screenshots within your posts via image bbcode i.e:
    Code:
    [img]url[/img]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This looks cool

Glad you liked it! If you have any suggestions or feedback, please post them here as well. The game is in a very early and unpolished state, so any kind of feedback, no matter how silly you think it is, is valuable.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    How far does this go, because it seems amazing, haven't played it yet

At the moment, the game is in a very early phase, so not very far. There isn't much to explore and there are only 7 Pokémon you can play as. However, more content will be added in the future, so stay tuned! :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2022
    I've always wanted to play a pokemon game like this. Unfortunately, I can't seem to play this because my computer is 32-bit and the game requires 62 bit computers. Can you please make this game available for 32 bit?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I've always wanted to play a pokemon game like this. Unfortunately, I can't seem to play this because my computer is 32-bit and the game requires 62 bit computers. Can you please make this game available for 32 bit?
    Of course! A 32-bit version will be posted in a few minutes.

Back