• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum Dragonite's Trade Thread!!!!

Person Man

Just stopped ROM hacking
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 29, 2011
I'm interested in your:
Shiny Rayquaza lv100
Shiny Charizard lv36 Male
JBHF Manaphy lv50
Alamos Darkrai lv50
World 08 Lucario lv30 Male
Movie 09 Arceus lv100
TRU Regigigas lv100

I'm offering:
Shiny Legendary Beasts (event), most of them untouched on a Platinum Game. None of them are clones, so anything you trade me for them, must be the same. Not that I can know, but scout's honor?. ( I have tons, their natures were fixed, but stats vary. I dunno how to check IVs and EVs sry :P)

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
150.png

Mewtwo lv70
646.png

Kyurem lv75
76.png

Golem lv27 Male
CMT for these three please

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
Years
@Person Man: ill trade any 3 events u have listed for the 3 shiny event beasts, do you have any shiny pokemon or event pokemon? and what gen game r u using? and ivs and evs i really dont care about them :)

@johnny18: ill check ur thread now, but i it'll be hard to get kyurem

rennir

Dragon Friend
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Hmmm do you have the EV/IV and OT/ID for the shiny swellow and rayquaza

Person Man

Just stopped ROM hacking
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 29, 2011
Well like I said, I have more than one of each to trade, but if you only want to trade three.... Hmmm....

I'd want the:
Movie 09 Arceus lv100
TRU Regigigas lv100
Alamos Darkrai lv50

And I'm trading from Platinum

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
hi, i noticed a tornadus on your list yet you say u have pokemon white? i have pokemon white and i have a thunderus. If your capable of cloning id be happy to help so we can both get them both

EDIT: also if you cant clone, do you trade for started pokemon cos i cud trade you an oshawott, you have zoroark up there so im assuming u dont want a zorua

platinum dragonite

Years
PersonMan: sure but our time difference might be a problem and post me ur fc

Siatharus: ive got a smaurot i can breed if i want a oshawott and i have both tornadus and thundrus sorry i couldnt be bothered updating my thread yesterday cos thats when i caught thundrus, and also your right that i shouldnt get tornadus but i got it from a trade :)

Person Man

Just stopped ROM hacking
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 29, 2011
So do you want only one of each?

Well, you'll have to give me a bit, because they are on My pokemon ranch.

But I will be good basically all day tomorrow, if not today.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2011
Very interested in your Shiny Nidoqueen & Shiny Scizor if they are on White and you tell me what you would want them? :)

Person Man

Just stopped ROM hacking
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 29, 2011
It turns out, go figure, I have two of em on my platinum already, wanna trade like, say now?

2838 0568 4761

Please don't clone, I'm not :P

Each of these took me awhile to get and I'd like a non-cloned or at least original pokemon.....

Edit: Looks like only of of the two I have is un-touched, the other has used one berry (the one it was holding),and has a lil exp.....

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UAE
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
CMT for the shiny deoxys and darkrai, I'll need it on B/W and ill need a clone back if that's possible

platinum dragonite

Years
Mozarch4: ill look now i cant clone in pokemon black or white but i do now someone who can clone the pokemon for me but he gets a copy of the pokemon for cloning the pokemon for me, is that ok?

Dr Alex: yep sure but i have to get the dratini cloned.

Back