• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peanuts the Blue and Yellow Macaw Sucker Cat Fish Hybrid! Oo

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    This month as part of Elfwood's Woodworks, there is a usual comp running and this time, I'm gonna enter. For this month, you have to design a new fantasy beastie that is a fusion of other critters that doesn't exist (aka no Griffons, centaurs, Harpies etc). Quite tricky and no human must be in it at all either. This is my Entry on black paper I got today and done in metalics. Peanuts is a Blue and Yellow Macaw who is part of the Falconry display at Bahnam Zoo. The fish comes from our sucker cat fish, Spotty. Notice also the direction he's facing. God I'm getting daring Oo

I know he's a Macaw but Parrotfish anyone?

I admit, I do like this one :3

https://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-4/164118/Peanuts350.jpg

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Now that is one pretty parrot i love the blue it's so beautiful wow it's a Great Pic Great Job!!!

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
    Years
  • Ho ho ho ho...--fatman would say.

Woow!--Im saying.
    Hey I liek your images--they are so---um..perfect-and always have good ideas. I love the feather and all the coloring!" Good job. Keep it up. Try drawing dogs and cats-that would be cool with your style.

Back