• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Sprites

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi! I spend some time making this Alolan Pichu sprite together with some stats, and I thought I'd share it for others to use if they want to. I'll probably add more Fakemon later (please credit me if you use this).
    Here's the stats, and they're supposed to go in the pokemonforms.txt-file. I tried to stay as true to the concept of Alolan Raichu as possible, thus boosting its Sp. Atk and Sp. Def while lowering its Normal Atk and Def. I didn't want to go over its basetotal (205), so this is the Pokémon:

#-------------------------------
    [PICHU-2]
    FormName=Alolan
    BaseStats=20,35,10,40,40,60

Attachments

• Alolan Pichu for online.png
      Alolan Pichu for online.png
      3.3 KB · Views: 165
    Years
    • Seen today
    Alolan Pikachu is ready! Just paste this in the same folder as before (but under Pikachu's formes instead)

[PIKACHU-2]
    FormName=Alolan
    Type1=ELECTRIC
    Type2=PSYCHIC
    BaseStats=35,50,35,55,55,90
    Moves=1,TAILWHIP,1,THUNDERSHOCK,5,GROWL,7,CONFUSION,10,QUICKATTACK,13,ELECTROBALL,18,THUNDERWAVE,21,PSYSHOCK,23,DOUBLETEAM,26,SPARK,29,COPYCAT,34,DISCHARGE,37,PSYWAVE,42,THUNDERBOLT,45,AGILITY,50,WILDCHARGE,53,LIGHTSCREEN,58,THUNDER

I should warn you though, if you don't have all these moves in the moves.txt file, the game will crash upon starting up. This is easy to fix though since there are a lot of people that've made those moves (alternatively you could also just delete the whole Move-line, if you don't want to mess with the Moves just yet)

Attachments

• Alolan Pikachu for online.png
      Alolan Pikachu for online.png
      3.9 KB · Views: 106
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2021
    So cool! Thank You!
    Soon I will try to make a Mega Lycanroc, it probably won't be very good as I have no experience with Sprites, but I will try!
    I will also try to make a Mega Zangoose.
    When I do I will post here.

Years
    • Seen today
    Can't wait to see them! The good thing with art is that you can always come back and improve and make changes whenever you get better. I designed this fusion of Midnight Lycanroc fusioned with Zoroark (my profile picture), but no matter how many times I try, I can't seem to make a backsprite for it. I know I will eventually get the backsprite right, but that's not an option at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    Hi! I spend some time making this Alolan Pichu sprite together with some stats, and I thought I'd share it for others to use if they want to. I'll probably add more Fakemon later (please credit me if you use this).
    Here's the stats, and they're supposed to go in the pokemonforms.txt-file. I tried to stay as true to the concept of Alolan Raichu as possible, thus boosting its Sp. Atk and Sp. Def while lowering its Normal Atk and Def. I didn't want to go over its basetotal (205), so this is the Pokémon:

[PICHU-2]
    FormName=Alolan

Hello would I be aloud to use him in my fan game? ^_^

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
  • Hi! I spend some time making this Alolan Pichu sprite together with some stats, and I thought I'd share it for others to use if they want to. I'll probably add more Fakemon later (please credit me if you use this).

[PICHU-2]
    FormName=Alolan

Do you have the full form sheet for this with it's attacks and all second can I use both this and pikachu in my game?

Years
    • Seen today
    Sure, I actually made an updated version of it! You can have both and feel free to use them. I'm currently working on other sprites as well, but they're still a work in progress.

[PIKACHU-2]
    FormName=Alolan
    Type1=ELECTRIC
    Type2=PSYCHIC
    Abilities=LEVITATE
    Moves=1,TAILWHIP,1,THUNDERSHOCK,5,GROWL,7,CONFUSION,10,QUICKATTACK,13,ELECTROBALL,18,THUNDERWAVE,21,PSYSHOCK,23,DOUBLETEAM,26,SPARK,29,COPYCAT,34,DISCHARGE,37,PSYWAVE,42,THUNDERBOLT,45,AGILITY,50,WILDCHARGE,53,LIGHTSCREEN,58,THUNDER
    BattlerEnemyY=11
    [PICHU-2]
    FormName=Alolan
    Type1=ELECTRIC
    Type2=PSYCHIC
    Abilities=LEVITATE
    Moves=1,THUNDERSHOCK,1,CHARM,5,TAILWHIP,8,SPARK,10,SWEETKISS,13,LIGHTSCREEN,18,THUNDERWAVE,21,THUNDERBOLT,24,CONFUSION,27,LIGHTSCREEN,31,DOUBLETEAM,35,PSYSHOCK,39,ELECTROBALL
    BattlerEnemyY=8

Last edited:

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
  • Sure, I actually made an updated version of it! You can have both and feel free to use them. I'm currently working on other sprites as well, but they're still a work in progress.

[PIKACHU-2]
    FormName=Alolan
    Type1=ELECTRIC
    Type2=PSYCHIC
    Abilities=LEVITATE
    BattlerEnemyY=11
    [PICHU-2]
    FormName=Alolan
    Type1=ELECTRIC
    Type2=PSYCHIC
    Abilities=LEVITATE
    Moves=1,THUNDERSHOCK,1,CHARM,5,TAILWHIP,8,SPARK,10,SWEETKISS,13,LIGHTSCREEN,18,THUNDERWAVE,21,THUNDERBOLT,24,CONFUSION,27,LIGHTSCREEN,31,DOUBLETEAM,35,PSYSHOCK,39,ELECTROBALL
    BattlerEnemyY=8

Love the idea of these can't wait to see what else you have to offer.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    Are there icons for these? Also I love the Lycanroc it is so cool. Lycanroc is my favorite mon ever!!!!!!!!!

Back