• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with my new Pokemon White Team :o?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2012
    Hi guys! im Rubberkid, ive loved Wifi'ing since i got my PokemonDiamond It is amazing! but i guess the hardest thing to do is make a team....

so could any of you help me with my new Pokemon white team, im completely blank and have no ideas for my pokemon team :l Although it would be good if i could use Bannette ( Already got one :) )

Thanks!

Oh and by the way, if you could help, i would like a really bulky pokemon with many HP and also a Spike Pokemon

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Assuming this is meant for battling other people (competitive)...
    — Teams must include six Pokémon, along with their item, ability, nature, EV spread, and four moves.
    If you cannot think of how to fill a few item or move slots, that's fine, but teams must be mostly complete or they will be locked. Just keep in mind that you may post in the Simple Q&A Thread if you need team building advice. Additionally, if you have no idea what EVs are, it would be best if you read this article. If you are unsure what movesets to give your Pokémon, find some on Smogon, and change them to your liking. Please use something resembling the following format when listing each Pokémon:

Pokémon @ Item
    Ability (if required)
    EVs
    Nature
    - Move 1
    - Move 2
    - Move 3
    - Move 4
    So, we don't allow threads asking for others to make the team for them. However, you could find inspiration by looking through Smogon's movesets for standard play. For example, Banette is good as a Trick Room lead, so you could make a team based on Trick Room. Also, Trick Room teams tend to use bulky (but slow) Pokémon, so that's good for you. If you have any minor questions regarding team building advice, you may ask in the Simple Q&A Thread. I'm closing this, but you may post your team in the main forum if this is for competitive battling. (This sub-forum is for in-game teams like playing through a Pokémon game against Gym Leaders, Elite Four, the battle facilities, etc.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back