• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2017
    Hello, I am some really awesome girl who absolutely loves adventure!
    My name is Grace and you all seem really cool so I was just wondering how long you have been playing POKEMON and how long you have LOVED it as well...!!!!

I am a huge fan of POKEMON and I absolutely love GOOD people and EVIL people and stuff, so anyways I guess it's time for me to tell you that that's all I have to say!!!! ^_^

Did you know that I'm working on this really interesting idea?
    I was working on an idea for POKEMON--some kind of anime that I was going to submit to the company that owns POKEMON.........

Wow, that's pretty interesting now isn't it!?
    I don't see much else to say honestly because that's all that there really is to it, lol!

Okay so basically that is that.​

I am having so much fun typing this~ La la la.....​

You can call me Grace Fairy....!!!

Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Grace! I myself have been playing Pokemon since 2008, when first obtained a copy of Pokemon Blue. I've been loving Pokemon since the start. You seem like a pretty Pokemon fan! :] Which game is your favorite? Do you have a favorite Pokemon?

Electric_man17

Pokemon Fan Game Creator/Helper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Its nice to meet you Greywolf923, welcome to the PokeCommunity.

Last edited:
    Back