• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: My First Hack- Pokemon begining

mckayc

MASTER TRAINER
Years
  • :nervous: Ok this is my first hack it is or ruby .

NEW STUFF:
    *MAPS
    *text
    *pokemon location

Story line:

its based 6 years BEFORE the originals. so the world of hoen is new and thriving with rare wild pokemon as if civalisation hasn't bean there before.
    Insted of team magma theres team enviro. there pokemon depend on where u battle them.
    You stat off in the newly found littleroot town where there are 3 pokemon to choose from witch are Vaporion, Flareion and joltion. as you progress throu the world you will be able to catch the rare pokemon that u could't be for.

MAPPER: ME
    WILD POKEMON: ME
    TEXT: ME
    SPRITER FOR charachters: neader
    Gym leaders are neaded to replace the old ones.

If you would like to help PM with me ideas and Gym leader posts :pokeball:

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Can i replace Wallace?

M'kay...
    Name: Eiger
    Pokemon: Lunatone LV43, Seviper LV43, Gulpin LV45, Umbreon LV46, Sneasel LV48, Swalot LV51 (Give them some very strong moves ^_^)
    Trainer Sprite: See attachment (do not modify it in any way)
    Badge Sprite: See attachment (you may resize it to fit in the Trainer Card, but not modify in any other way)
    STARTING QUOTE: Okay... Let's see, if you can advance to the POKEMON LEAGUE!
    PLAYER LOST THE BATTLE: Try again... But it's not sure you will win!
    PLAYER IS THE WINNER: Okay, advance to the POKEMON LEAGUE. But the trainers there are not so easy as me!
    You do not must change the overworld sprite...
    Give trainers in the gym some DARK and POISON Pokemon. And make the trap... Not the crumbling ice floor but... Rotating Doors, Dead Ends, and Electric Ray Puzzles, m'kay? Also, do some Double Battle Trainers - some Young Couples and some Old Couples. And make the gym big ^_^

Back