• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon Hurricane

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
  • Pok?mon Hurricane Version
    by Dark Hacking Inc.

::Background Info::
    Pokemon Hurricane Version is not any sequel to any of the World Elements hack series. This is a pure game of it's own even though it belongs in the series. This game features the element of "Electric" type pokemons as you may be have guessed. This version does feature a few new pokemons from the Series of Forest Nature, Flaming Lava and Blizzard Storm.

::Trainers and Starters::
    boyish.png
    Male hero. (pose will change)

> Female is being sprited at the momment.
    > The starter line for Hurricane is not yet lined up. And will be annouced once we have something on it.

::Story Line::
    You are no elligible to receive your first pokemon from Prof. Zye, but unortunetly, Prof. Zye doesn't have the starting pokemons he had prepared for you. They were stolen from his lab the night before. This may come as a dissapointment but he has setup a new stack of pokemon for you to pick from.

After you received your pokemon, you want to enter the Volta League, but when you go to register, you find out that Team Thunder has taken over a pokemon center in the first town, and it's up to you to defeat them in battle and chase them off. Once you do that, you find out what their plans are, and it's up to the trainer to stop them, so he changes his plan on going to the pokemon league, and sets his mind on defeating Team Thunder.

::Features::
    > New Maps
    > New Gym Leaders
    > Evil Organization: Team Thunder
    > New Pokemons
    > New Pokemon League
    > Secrets hidden within the storyline
    > Hack of Ruby

~Special Feature~
    This game will contain all old pokemons from R/S but will have new graphics. Meaing you will see new poekmon sprites of the old pokemons. Here are some from the R/S Pinball which I added some missing parts and some from FR. I'll also be using some from Emerald animations. Just to make this game cooler.
    pokespritesheet.png

::Updates::
    Beta v0.1 - Coming September

::Reference::
    Old Thread: Click Here

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Yeah Hurricane was paused along with other hacks 6 months ago.
    I only managed to finish Nature and a bit of Blizzard but never got around Lava or Hurricane so they were paused.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Hey when you first started this I was gonna help, so I wanna help out with it again. :) With maps of course...if that is ok. :)

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Um... no sorry I don't do e-mails. None for betas or releases and this hack is in teh beginnings of its progress. If you want to test any of my hacks well Im afraid you either get it from my site, RC forums or PC.

Back