• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Easy Way to Check Posts?

ChickenMom

a filthy casual.
Years
  • I'm still very new to the setup of this site. I was wondering if someone could tell me an easy way to view all the posts/threads that I have commented on recently? It would be nice to have a quick way to check if anyone else has said something on those topics. As of right now I've been doing it by going to my own profile and clicking Statistics>Find All Posts and then clicking each thread individually that way. But is there an easier way to see everything?

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    For me it's "Me → Edit Options → find the option titled "Default Thread Subscription Mode" and change to "No email notification" (from "Do not subscribe").

Back