• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

gooberg

Broseph
Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    How's it hangin', friends? I might not actually be 'new', in the sense of my account being fresh, but I haven't really posted on here before, so I feel the need to introduce myself.

I'm gooberg, and I've played every single generation of pokemon, including the spin-off titles (Colosseum, XD, Rangers + Shadow of Almia, Stadium 1+2, etc.). I really enjoyed the series as a kid, and even now I still feel an itch every once in a while to replay one of the games--the one I've played through the most being BW2.

I'm posting here because I dabbled a little bit in changing moves, abilities, and types around in Pokemon Essentials, so I figured this site was one of the better places to get advice for that kind of stuff.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Well welcome back to the community, gooberg! It's never too late to begin posting here and you'll definitely find lots of fellow members who share your interests!

Happy posting! :)

Back