• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! Brand New to the Community

SuperSalty64

SuperSalty
Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2020
    Hello! I've been a long time fan of the Pokemon series and recently started to delve a little bit more into playing Pokemon ROM hacks as of late (alongside re-runs of the original franchise). Inspired by what I've been seeing in these projects, I figured I would try to gradually learn the process to developing my own ROM hack as a "game development" project for myself in the upcoming year. While I don't have a clear cut direction or idea of with developing a hack at the moment, I am very much looking forward to learning how it all works and seeing what I can do.

I am looking forward to immersing myself in the craft and exploring the community, and it's a pleasure to be here!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome to the community. PC is probably the best forum to at if you're looking to begin your own ROM hack. We've got lot of resources for you to use and earn from. Best of luck to you! :)

Back