• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex] Trying to add the Fairy type on a Drayanos's Blaze Black 2 ROM

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2023
    I've tried to modify a Blaze Black 2 rom following the MeroMero's post instructions, and I can't work after the Overlay 168 compression, because the Offset 0x363F40 doesn't have the code 00 3C 1B 00, same in the Offset 0?364530
    Please, somebody knows where I can find the Offsets with the ROM address for Overlay 168 in the BlazeBlack2 rom? I just need to modify that part to the new Overlay 168 address, and finish the instructions.
    I attach a screenshot of the Offset 0x363F40 from Blaze Black 2 rom, it doesn't have the address code.
    Please, somebody give me the address of overlay 168 in this rom or another help.
    I promise to share my results in this post.
    P. D. English isn't my first lenguage, pls forgive me the writing mistakes, but I'm pretty good understanding, I think.

Attachments

• Trying to add the Fairy type on a Drayanos's Blaze Black 2 ROM
      Ireallyneedhelp.png
      60.6 KB · Views: 4
    Last edited:
    Back