• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2021
    Uhh you didn't tell me your time so I don't know how you expect me to check??

Normally that would work but unfortunately I'll be out of town starting tomorrow and won't be back til next Tuesday, so we'll have to wait. @_@

Whoops did I not? I'm GMT+0 (London)

I can wait :))

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • NOTICE
    I have returned from my trip! However, due to heavy stress, my available time will likely reduce to the weekends and only one day of the week. I will post another notice with my decision at a later time.

Also, new Events will be added soon, looks forward to it!​

Years
  • Hello,

I am interested in two of your mons:
    - shiny Modest Sandygast (Water Compaction) 31/x/31/31/31/31
    - shiny Timid Greninja (Protean) 31/31/31/31/31/31

I am not exactly sure if I have anything specific you would like - but everything I currently can offer for trade can be found here. Let me know if you find something interested that would help us make a deal.

By the way - everything I have is already moved to my Moon game, so all my trading is done there (I don't think I have anything of any significant value in my Gen6 games). But I do have Pokebank if that would be needed to get that shiny Protean Greninja over to gen 7.

Have a nice day.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hello,

I am interested in two of your mons:
    - shiny Modest Sandygast (Water Compaction) 31/x/31/31/31/31
    - shiny Timid Greninja (Protean) 31/31/31/31/31/31

I am not exactly sure if I have anything specific you would like - but everything I currently can offer for trade can be found here. Let me know if you find something interested that would help us make a deal.

By the way - everything I have is already moved to my Moon game, so all my trading is done there (I don't think I have anything of any significant value in my Gen6 games). But I do have Pokebank if that would be needed to get that shiny Protean Greninja over to gen 7.

Have a nice day.
    Hiya! Looked over yer post and I can probably decide on something. For the BR mons and leftover bred competitives that are 7th Gen, are they nickname-able? If so I'll likely choose some of those. Let me know!

You must have missed the note that says all my competitive Shinies from 6th are also on 7th, so there's no worries there. c: (The only stuff not on 7th yet are Events since I'm still sorting those.)

Years
  • Must have missed that note - that's a good news then :)

To answer your question about nickname-ability - all competitive breeding leftovers are nickname-able but some BR mons are not. If you pick some just let me know and I will look if I can change their name or not.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • NOTICE
    I have officially changed my trading times. They are now Wed night from 7-10 PM, as well as throughout the day on weekends.
    I have also added a link to a time zone converter so you can easily check what those times are in your time zone.

Must have missed that note - that's a good news then :)

To answer your question about nickname-ability - all competitive breeding leftovers are nickname-able but some BR mons are not. If you pick some just let me know and I will look if I can change their name or not.
    Indeed! Ah gotcha. I'd be interested in some of these!

- Decidueye: Adamant / 5IV / in Pokeball
    - Kommo-o: modest / Bulletproof / 6IV / in Ultra ball

- Gible: female / Jolly / Sand Veil / 5IV / Outrage + Iron Head egg moves / in Beast Ball
    - Gible: male / Jolly / Sand Veil / 5IV / Outrage + Iron Head egg moves / in Beast Ball
    - Gible: Jolly / Rough Skin / 5IV / Outrage + Iron Head egg moves / in Beast Ball
    - Mimikyu: Jolly / 5IV / in Ultra ball
    - Rowlet: Adamant / Overgrow / 6IV or 5IV / in Pokeball

Likely I'll do 1:1 on everything since it's basically a personal breed, but I thought I'd ask if they were nicknameable before I narrowed it down. (Also curious if Decidueye or the Rowlet(s?) are femape per chance??)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Decidueye - male
    Kommo-o - female

Gible (Rough Skin with EM) - female
    Mimikyu (5IV, BR) - female
    Mimikyu (5IV, lvl1) - male and female
    Rowlet - male (5IV) and female (6IV)

All of those pokemon you picked are nickname-able and bred by myself. If you want all of them I can pick some more from your shop - I am fine giving you all of those 7 mons for let's say 3-4 of yours?

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Decidueye - male
    Kommo-o - female

Gible (Rough Skin with EM) - female
    Mimikyu (5IV, BR) - female
    Mimikyu (5IV, lvl1) - male and female
    Rowlet - male (5IV) and female (6IV)

All of those pokemon you picked are nickname-able and bred by myself. If you want all of them I can pick some more from your shop - I am fine giving you all of those 7 mons for let's say 3-4 of yours?
    Yeah, after some thought I think I do want all of them haha. Yer welcome to more than that if you'd like!

Here are the nicknames I'd like:

Decidueye (male): Arquero
    Kommo-o (female): Makoto
    Gible (Rough Skin with EM, female): Pharah
    Mimikyu (5IV, BR female): Bebe
    Rowlet (female 6IV): Kotori

For the UT Mimikyu, I'd like a male with no nickname.

Years
  • these are Pokemon I am interested in:
    shiny Modest Sandygast (Water Compaction) 31/x/31/31/31/31
    shiny Timid Greninja (Protean) 31/31/31/31/31/31
    shiny Ninetales - Female, Lv. 52 * Timid (Drought) 31/x/31/31/31/31 252 SpA, 252 Spe
    shiny Scizor - Male, Lv. 1, UT Adamant (Technician) 31/31/31/31/31/31
    shiny Haryiama - Male, Lv. 100 Brave (Gut) 31/31/31/31/31/0 Atk, Def, SpD

They are sorted in order of my preference - so if you say you will take 6 of my mons for 3 of yours, I will take the 3 from top of my list. If you say 4, then top 4 :-) I don't feel comfortable asking for more than 4 here considering that my pokemon are not shiny (while either being either fully BR or at least in competitive state) and I am asking for shiny BR. Right now I am in process of breeding Togekiss and I have few 6IV Timid Togepis if you would like (need to add those to my list).

Right now I will prepare Pokemon for you and we can somehow arrange date and time for trade (my timezone is UTC+1 - which should be 8 hours behind your timezone). Theoretically I am available any time.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • these are Pokemon I am interested in:
    shiny Modest Sandygast (Water Compaction) 31/x/31/31/31/31
    shiny Timid Greninja (Protean) 31/31/31/31/31/31
    shiny Ninetales - Female, Lv. 52 * Timid (Drought) 31/x/31/31/31/31 252 SpA, 252 Spe
    shiny Scizor - Male, Lv. 1, UT Adamant (Technician) 31/31/31/31/31/31
    shiny Haryiama - Male, Lv. 100 Brave (Gut) 31/31/31/31/31/0 Atk, Def, SpD

They are sorted in order of my preference - so if you say you will take 6 of my mons for 3 of yours, I will take the 3 from top of my list. If you say 4, then top 4 :-) I don't feel comfortable asking for more than 4 here considering that my pokemon are not shiny (while either being either fully BR or at least in competitive state) and I am asking for shiny BR. Right now I am in process of breeding Togekiss and I have few 6IV Timid Togepis if you would like (need to add those to my list).

Right now I will prepare Pokemon for you and we can somehow arrange date and time for trade (my timezone is UTC+1 - which should be 8 hours behind your timezone). Theoretically I am available any time.
    You don't want more than 4? Alright, that's fine. I might be interested in a Togepi, but let me check my competitives when I get home tonight and I'll let you know!

Mmm, not as bad a time zone as most but still troublesome. Are you available weekend mornings? I'll be around most of tomorrow (my Sat) as well as in the evening. (Sadly I am busy all day Sun so tomorrow is my only day this weekend,)

Years
  • You don't want more than 4? Alright, that's fine. I might be interested in a Togepi, but let me check my competitives when I get home tonight and I'll let you know!

Mmm, not as bad a time zone as most but still troublesome. Are you available weekend mornings? I'll be around most of tomorrow (my Sat) as well as in the evening. (Sadly I am busy all day Sun so tomorrow is my only day this weekend,)

I can take more than 4 if you are fine with it, it just didn't feel right if I asked for more :-) If you say that you want to go 1:1 I will pick something more.

As I said - practically I am available any time. Usually I go to bed around 2AM and get up between around 9AM, but if needed I can stay awake longer or wake up sooner :). So if you say that you are available at 9AM of your time, I should still be up. And your Saturday evening is my Saturday morning, which is also fine.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2021
    Heya! Was just wondering when you are available to trade, and which nicknames do you want on the 2 Togedemaru?

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I can take more than 4 if you are fine with it, it just didn't feel right if I asked for more :-) If you say that you want to go 1:1 I will pick something more.

As I said - practically I am available any time. Usually I go to bed around 2AM and get up between around 9AM, but if needed I can stay awake longer or wake up sooner :). So if you say that you are available at 9AM of your time, I should still be up. And your Saturday evening is my Saturday morning, which is also fine.
    Cool, then yeah I don't mind doing 1:1! Also I would like a Togepi assuming they have Nasty Plot? If so I would like a Female nicknamed Irene please! Let me know what you'd like added on. c:

Ahh what a free lifestyle...I'll be available for trading from 10 AM today (so in about 40 mins from this message) and onward, so it's up to you. I still have to clone things and have maybe 2-3 other trades to do at the time.

Heya! Was just wondering when you are available to trade, and which nicknames do you want on the 2 Togedemaru?
    I will be around today from 10 AM (in maybe 40 mins) and throughout the day, but I have many trades to do initially so likely more like noon to be safe. Not sure about the nicknames yet, lemme get back to you.

Years
  • Cool, then yeah I don't mind doing 1:1! Also I would like a Togepi assuming they have Nasty Plot? If so I would like a Female nicknamed Irene please! Let me know what you'd like added on. c:

Ahh what a free lifestyle...I'll be available for trading from 10 AM today (so in about 40 mins from this message) and onward, so it's up to you. I still have to clone things and have maybe 2-3 other trades to do at the time.

I only have male 6IV Togepi (Extrasensory + Nasty Plot + Peck). However I do have lvl6 6IV female Togetic with same egg moves - I couldn't use Togepi for breeding so I had to evolve it. So I can either give you 6IV male Togepi or 6IV female Togetic - your choice, nicknaming won't be a problem. I am available right now for another hour, maybe hour and a half (it's 1:40AM here right now :) ).

As for adding on: I will take Talonflame - Adamant (Gale Wings) and Grubbin - Modest (Swarm). I think that will be it 1:1 :)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I only have male 6IV Togepi (Extrasensory + Nasty Plot + Peck). However I do have lvl6 6IV female Togetic with same egg moves - I couldn't use Togepi for breeding so I had to evolve it. So I can either give you 6IV male Togepi or 6IV female Togetic - your choice, nicknaming won't be a problem. I am available right now for another hour, maybe hour and a half (it's 1:40AM here right now :) ).

As for adding on: I will take Talonflame - Adamant (Gale Wings) and Grubbin - Modest (Swarm). I think that will be it 1:1 :)
    Ah, Togetic would be okay too! Assuming you don't need it anymore (it's a pain to evolve since friendship and all). Also those sound good, I'll have them cloned and ready as well!

Trying to contact other people but for now I'm sorta stuck til they respond. I'll just work on getting stuff together and then VM you when I'm ready, if it's alright?

Years
  • I am usually breeding with Ditto (for Masuda method) so it does not matter if I breed with male or female. But for some strange reason I prefer breeding females :) But it's not a problem, I will rename female Togetic for you.

When you are ready just let me know and I will hop right in.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I am usually breeding with Ditto (for Masuda method) so it does not matter if I breed with male or female. But for some strange reason I prefer breeding females :) But it's not a problem, I will rename female Togetic for you.

When you are ready just let me know and I will hop right in.
    Alrighty, if yer sure it's much appreciated! c:

FINALLY got my other trades and such done so I think I am ready! Just need to register your FC, then I'll be back online. c;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back