• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Aurora

Thrakon Deus

Thrakon Deus? It means...
Years
  • Pok?mon Aurora

Pok?mon Aurora​

Hello my fellow hackers! My name is Thrakon Deus,but you may call me Dragon God. I heard that lauchpad was for good and bad ideas,so here we are.

????-Story

The ?rora is a vast number of islands snugged between the well-known regions of Johto and Sinnoh. Although these islands are a feast for the eyes,they hide dark secrets. It is a home for smugglers,drug dealers,mob gangs,monsters, and Mockbuster movies.

You are a male/female enlisted in the ?rora region military. Your job is to Secure,Contain,and Protect the region of all threats,human and Pok?mon alike.

Anyway,all is going well in the military. You have a perfect track record and stunning fighting skills.There isn't a thing wrong in the region!

BOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!

Maybe I spoke too soon?​

More of the plot will be revealed only to those working with me on the hack. Before I forget:

Needed Skills:

Scripting
    Expertise in Tilemap Creating/Editing
    Minor Spriteing Skills​

Don't get me wrong,I can script and sprite. I'm just not that good at it. And I can't edit tilestiles correctly if I had a million dollars coming out of it. I'm pretty much good at everything else though.

If you have interests in joining,either PM me,respond to this thread,or friend me on Discord.

Good day!

Storyline And Features are subject to change...

Last edited:
    Back