• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Summary Screen Error- Solved

Years
  • I found the error. It occurs when a pokemon is holding an item. I added extra sections in the textpos array, so i just removed them and its working fine for now.

Here's the error. It happens when I;m on the pokemon's summary page and scroll down to the sixth pokemon in the party
    Spoiler:

Since I didn't edit anything on the SpriteWindow section, it would mean that the error is coming from the Summary section. I didn't edit much on the Summary screen though, just added another stat to show up.

Spoiler:

From what I can tell, the error states that one of the variables in the textpos array is not convert to Color. In the SpriteWindow section, that would be i[6]. However, I can't pinpoint it out specifically in the pbDrawPageThree section.

Where's the error? Thank you.

Last edited:
    Back