• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure I: OOC Thread!

Years
  • Didn't you want her to be the voice or reason that neither of our's would actually listen to? :P

She could also journey with them because they're a bit older, and therefore give her a better sense of security than if she was traveling on her own.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • No one does borderline insanity better than me, kthx.

Cirrus should be at least trying to post but he's extremely busy recently. So I sense the only thing that will be active is the OoC thread.

I'm not sure how the reoccuring/main character thing works. Reoccurings come in every so often. I think the only reason Onee possibly got in as a main is because of my constant pestering and the fact that her character would make a good addition to Team A whether or not she's going to be a dex holder I have no idea.

Charry really needs to clear these things up. D:

Years
  • Alright, WAY too many posts to read and honestly i'm too lazy to read them all. -__-; but anywhooo, i read your last line yuukihime so what do I need to clear up? Just ask and I'll do so, oh and Oathkeeeper you are ACCEPTED! ^__^ I think you have the youngest character here.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    Sweeetttt :D

Well, I guess I play catch up and end up in Veridian. I guess I'm going to have to get EXTREMELY lost xDDD

Last edited:

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • いらっしゃ、おあすけいぱ君

Welcome. Nice to have you.

In other news I'd like to change my character's name, but this is completely optional and please ignore it before I remember to mention the unnecessary fact for a third time.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    Alrighty guys, I posted my catch up post (:

Now my character's being creepy and watching your battle. Woo.

Years
  • So uh.....when are we going to move things along? If no one posts by the end of the week, I'm going to take some artistic liscense and either rob all your characters or interupt the battle, because all of us are on regularly, and there is no excuse why there hasn't been any attempt to move on.

Years
  • Well, in that case, it was nice RPing with all of you while it lasted, though I'm kinda sad me and Raikiri won't be able to do any of our planned awesomeness. :(

Back